Banner

Banner

Friday, September 19, 2014

Dark Blue Chair SOLD

I got so busy with getting things ready for our first sale that I didn't get the chance to post about any of the furniture I was getting ready. Hopefully I'll be able to update about all of my finished pieces very soon.

This chair came into my collection from my mother. She was at one of our favorite furniture stores and sent me a picture of a set of three chairs. This yellow one was in the background and I immediately sent her a text back about it. She sent back that she know I would like that one too!



I loved the details on the chair and the very sturdy design. It was older and the vinyl seat only added the age, even though it was still in really good condition.



I custom mixed the chalk pain to my liking and took a few nights to get good coverage on every little nook and cranny. It got a good coat of wax to seal it afterwards and then it was time to pick a fabric!


I love the squares! Very cute and modern and gives the whole chair a face lift!


 The details look really good with the dark blue color, I felt like the design looks so much better dark, and was a huge improvement over the faded yellow.


Sadly this chair is no longer for sale. It sold at my flea market sale to a wonderful lady who loved it! So happy it has a great home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment